Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The email came today,,,,

The email arrived today. The email. It is the one from the boss -- also called Provost or Dean of the Faculty. The email explains that in not to many wehttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifeks it is time to report back to Coker College and be ready for classes.

Mixed feelings about that email. I was fortunate to have been on sabbatical the past semester. It provided time for things that are generally not part of a normal semester. It also provided time out of the classroom. So, the mixed feelings come with a strong desire to be back in the middle of learning while wondering if I will still remember how to lead the class after time away.

"Are you ready to go back?" has been a common question from both friends and colleagues. I think I am READY. I am not sure I am prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment